Conference “Innovative Trends in Genetic and Regenerative Medicine” (9-10 November, 2017)
On November 9-10, 2017, a Conference with international participation “Innovative trends in genetic and regenerative medicine” will take place. The main topics of the conference will be the main directions of regenerative medicine, the properties of various types of stem cells, the application of cell, tissue-engineering and gene technologies in traumatology and orthopedics.
The organizers of the conference are the State Institute of Genetic and Regenerative Medicine of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine and the State Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine.
Main Topics of the Conference
1. Biological properties of different type stem cells: pluripotent stem cells; adult stem cells; migration and differentiation of stem cells; immunological aspects of regeneration; state-of-the-art cell culturing.
2. Application of cell, gene and tissue engineering technologies for traumatology and orthopedics.
3. Application of regenerative medicine approaches in other fields of practical medicine.
4. Genetic engineering and immunotherapy.
5. Methods of molecular genetic analysis for the clinical practice.
6. Biomaterials, tissue engineering and 3D bioprinting.
7. Ethical, legal and regulatory aspects of gene and cell technologies; development and manufacturing of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs).
Conference languages – Ukrainian, English and Russian
Conference Hall of State Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics NAMS of Ukraine: 27, Bulvarno-Kudryavska (former Vorovskoho) street, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Conference web-site – http://regmed.org.ua/index.html